Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead

3rd POV

Ramsey still working said "Oh, she is slick" After a few more typing "Gonna have to do better than that, though" The sub starts to power down as Cipher notice said "Okay, now you're starting to piss me off" She types while Dom ducks a swing he punch the soldier in the face to a control system as Luke picks up and soldier and hits him on the rail.

He turns and punch another to the ground Dom turns when a soldier kicks his leg, but no effect Dom looks at the soldier who is shock Dom said, "Bad move" He kicks the soldier as another jumps on Luke's back who tries to get him off while Letty turns moving back as the big soldier turns growling runs at her.

He slams Letty into the window cracking it she fell to the floor Letty ask "Ramsey, how much time we talkin' here" Ramsey still working as Cipher looks said "You're smart, but not smart enough" Cipher keeps typing the engine on the sub starts to turn on as Ramsey keeps typing, she said "She's locked me out".

Luke gets the soldier off him he lifts a soldier up and knees him as Dom turns and kicks the soldier to the wall stumbling him and arm punch him while Ramsey raise her radio "Tej, I can't stop her, you're gonna have to pull that chip".

Erza POV

Roman, Little Nobody and are looking around Tej said "I can't this thing's gone into attack mode" We look around more "The door's not gonna open until you pull the chip" I raise my radio said, "We're working on it" We keep looking Roman said "Tej, we got no idea what the hell we're looking for".

Suddenly Little Nobody said, "I got it" Then Roman said, "I got it" I turn to see them pull chips out and everything went red I ask, "What did you both pull" Tej ask "What in the hell are you guys doin'" I raise my radio said, "Roman and Little Nobody pull out chips" I look at them "Put them back" They do Roman said, "It wasn't me; it wasn't me, okay".

I said, "Just keep looking" Tej said "It'll be labelled 'Guidance go'" I move looking Little Nobody said, "Guidance go, guidance go" Roman said "Okay, I got somethin'" I turn with Little Nobody who ask "What" Roman said, "It says" He starts talking gibberish "Do you understand that".

3rd POV

The big soldier lifts Letty up and crash her through the window Letty lands on the floor and hold the rails she groans the soldier walks towards her he laughs as Letty notice the rotator suddenly Letty hits the solider balls, he groans Letty slides under him getting up and kicks the soldier over the rails into the rotator killing him.

Letty looks breathing as Luke and Dom run over to her Dom ask, "You okay" Letty nods said "Yeah" Luke looking said "Wow, nasty".

Apocalypse POV

I reach the coordinates and saw Rhodes waiting by his truck with a bag I stop my car he walks over I watch him get in I look forward he sighs said "Quiet a show" Cipher said, "We're arming the nuke".

Erza POV

Suddenly noises is heard I raise my radio ask "Tej, what's happening" Tej said "Nuke's going hot, she's trying to fire this thing" Luke said, "Rodger that, we're moving out" Dom said, "Disable the nukes" I raise my radio looking around said "We're trying to find it" I look Little Nobody ask "Roman, Erza, what are you both seeing"?

I move looking at another section "Come on, talk to me" Roman said, "I don't see shit, I'm holding on" I said, "There's nothing in front of here" I hold on hearing the rumble and a red light flashing and an alarm is blaring "Oh shit" Roman ask "What the hell is goin' on, man" Tej said "We're about to launch a nuclear missile, is what the hell is goin' on".