Chapter 26: Be A Gangster, Jasper

So Wednesday is over. It's Happy Thursday! No work.

After yesterday, I am very glad its over.

-Alice and sherbert lemons

-'coming out to the family'

-Lesbian talk with Rose

-Sex education with Alice.

-And Jasper is now officially a paedophile.

Yeah, yesterday was weird.

I jump off my bed and get dressed. I scrub my face and go downstairs. I really need some new clothes.

Carlisle is at the door, off to work at the hospital. I hug him. "Have a nice day." I smile.

"Thank you, Jared." He smiles back.

"How was yesterday?" He asks.

"Mmm." I run through the list of weird things.

"Oh, very strange then." He smiles.

"Yeah. Ever so slightly." I mumble.

"Alright, I'll see you later." He kisses my head and leaves.

Jasper walks in. "Hiya paedophile," I smile.

"Hey, about yesterday." Jasper starts up.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I've been thinking, that maybe we could find you a mate." He suggests.
"Like, a girlfriend?" I ask.
"Yes, I'm going to find you a girlfriend." He smiles shyly.
"Ok, sounds..nice." I nod, turn and grab my shoes. Jasper looks amused. "Well, not now, later." He says.

"I know! I want to go out." I smile. "Ok, can I come?" He asks.
"Yeah, sure."

*30 MINS LATER*

We're at the shopping centre. There's no other cool place to go. Besides, there's an ice cream parlour in one of the shops. "What are we doing here?" Jasper asks. "Just chillin." I answer. He nods slowly. We keep walking through. "And there's someone I want to see."
Jasper turns. "A friend?" He asks.
"Sort of." I shrug. "Where is she? Or he?" He asks. "She works in one of the shops." I smile. "This way." I pull him by the arm over to 'Girl's World.'

We're at the entrance. "Ok." I pull off my jumper, shove it over Jasper's head and I put the hood up. "You're too ugly to be seen in public with me. Sorry." I say, I smirk.
"The hood's practically on my face." He complains.
"Be a gangster, Dad. Walk slow, slouch, hands in pockets." I order. "Right, here we go." He says. We walk in.

Instantly I spot Aimie, usual black and red hair, goth clothes, spiky boots. She's just come out from the back of the shop. She sees me and smiles. "Hey Jared! I was wondering when you'd show up again." She says and then looks at Jasper. Wait a second, did I even tell her my name when I was here last time? Jasper lifts up the hood.

"Hi, I'm Aimie." She shakes Jasper's hand. "I'm Jasper, Jared's....brother." He replies. He's looks too young to be my father, so brother will have to do.
"Lovely to meet you, Jasper." She turns to me. "Where's your uncle today?"
"Peter? How did you know he's my uncle?" I ask. He smiles. "Just a guess, Jared." She answers. "And you know my name, you said my name when you saw me." I say. Jasper frowns at me.

Before Aimie can respond, a teenage goth boy comes out from the back. "Aimie? What's happening?" He asks. "I just came back in and you-"
He stops talking and stares at me. "Hi Jared." He says. It's Lucifer. "Hi..what you doing here?" I ask him. "I was just visiting." He replies. "This is Aimie," Lucifer says. "We've met," Aimie says. "Are you two friends?" I ask them. Lucifer stares at me. "She's my aunt."