Chapter 35: Where Does He Come From?

"It's half past three, Peter should be here any minute now."

Lucifer and I are standing outside the store, it started raining around one, so poor Lucifer is shivering. "Freezing." He says. "Yeah, I noticed." I smirk. I'm evil but I don't care.

Suddenly, Peter pulls up in front of us. "Thank God." Lucifer shivers and follows me into the car. "Hey Dude." Peter says as he steps in. "Hi." Lucifer says. The rain has affected his breathing. "Water?" Peter holds out a bottle to Lucifer. "Thank you, Sir."

"Good day?" Peter asks us. There's no point in explaining the day's events to him, so we both answer in unison. "Yeah."
We arrive at the house a few minutes later.
"Wow, big house." Luicfer looks astounded as we walk inside. "It's very modern for vampires." He smiles at Peter.

"What were you expecting? Coffins?" Peter replies and calls the others. "Hi!" We both spin round to see Alice approach Lucifer and hug him. Lucifer smiles and hugs back. "I'm Alice, Jared's stepmother." She introduces.
"It's very nice to meet you Mrs Cullen." He replies. "Oh, so polite, I like him." She whispers to me and passes.

"Guys this is Lucifer Mondigliani, the guy from work." I explain to everyone. They all say hi or hello and Lucifer says it back. "This Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, my dad Jasper, Edward, Aunt Charlotte and you've already met Uncle Peter and Alice." I say to Lucifer. "It's lovely to meet you all and I promise not to tell anyone that I know about the vampire thing." He smiles.

They all nod. "Hey, where's Emmett?" I ask.
"Oh, uh, in the library." Peter replies. "Great, come on Lucifer, come meet Chunk." I pull him down the corridor and into the library. "Who's Chunk?" He asks, as we open the door. "My Uncle Emmett." I mumble. "Your pet?" He asks. He must have remembered that from the day we met.

"Yeah," I smile. "Hey Chunk! Lucifer's here!" I yell. He appears between two shelves filled with books. Wearing a t shirt which shows off his muscles. "That's your uncle? Ding dong!" Lucifer smirks. "Quit drooling over him!" I smack his arm. He smiles. "Hey Curly," Emmett plays with my hair. "This must be Lucifer." He asks. "Yep. Lucifer Mondigliani." I answer. He stares at Lucifer and pulls me over to him. "Mondigliani? Where does he come from?"
I laugh at his question and I can tell by Lucifer's smile that he heard him too.

"He's American, last time I checked." I smirk. "Can I feel your muscles?" Lucifer asks Emmett. "Of course."

Lucifer starts touching Emmett's arms and six pack. I know they're doing this to tease me and I want to hit them for it.
"Ugh. You two are sick!" I rush off.
"Hey, Jared wait! Lucifer rushes after me. "Come on, show me your room. It's a beautiful house you know?" He compliments. "Thank you."