Halloween Party

POV: you punish your girlfriend
Outfits:

Smoke fills the room of the party as music blasts with flashing lights

Smoke fills the room of the party as music blasts with flashing lights. Your speaking to your friends on the leather sofa. Your girlfriend approached amongst the crowd drinking a whole bottle of vodka she smiled at you smirking before passing the bottle to someone before drunkly walking over to you. She flew herself on your lap.
S:" babbyyyy you disappeared" she whined before pausing and looks at you up and down
She looked at your friends and said "do you want to know something" as she pulled them in and "whispered" " I've seen her without those clothes" your friends gasped as she giggled as you jaw dropped.
You picked her up lightly slapping her 🍑 as she giggled drunkly waving bye to your friends as you step outside.

-at home-

You both are snogging each others faces off up the stairs until you both collapse on the bed. You kiss wetly all the way down her cleavage before unclipping the corset you take in a full breasts swirling the nipple as she whimpers you circle the other one as she squirms of pleasure. She whimpers your name begging for more.
Y:" awww your wet for me already" you smirked one thing you love is being in charge as you make her beg. You flip her around sticking her ass in the air as you slap it as she whimpers.
S:" b-baby please I need you" she whimpered.
You slap her ass again " that's not my name princess"
S:" m-mummy" she whimpered as you smirk you run your fingers on her clit as she holds tight onto the bed board.
Y:" I'm gonna make you scream until everyone knows my name" you smirk teasing her clit even more as her eyes roll. You kiss where you slapped her ass smirking slightly.
You slip 2 fingers in as her breathes hitches. You finger fast curling your fingers as you create wet noises aswell as her screams of pleasures as you hit her g spot. She squirts screaming you name as she collapses on the bed as you rub your face on her pussy moaning.
Y:" baby sit on mummy's face" you moaned eager for her wetness. She nodded slowly sitting on your  face with weak legs. You guided her hips as you used your tongue as her clit rubbed against your nose as you moaned for vibration. She grabbed your hair rubbing faster screaming your name as you made slurping sounds her legs shook as you rubbed her harder before she released throwing her head back breathing heavily.

-end-