Innocent?

(Your the Dom she is the sub)

You are walking with your hands in your pockets with your girlfriend walking beside you giggling at her phone making you curious on what she is laughing about

You are walking with your hands in your pockets with your girlfriend walking beside you giggling at her phone making you curious on what she is laughing about. You side eye her phone before looking back. She stops walking as you stop as-well. She looks at you with puppy eyes which makes your heart swell.
H:" babyy my friends are here aswell can we please join them" she begs as you think for a second as you don't really like her friends as they are touchy towards her and stuff but you caved in just for her happiness.
Y:" of course baby" you let out a faint smile as she hugged you tightly kissing your lips as you smirked to yourself as she skipped towards the doors.

-1 hr later-

Your girlfriends friend pulls her close to her looking at you smirking before opening her mouth.
G:" please can you go and wait somewhere else your being kind annoying" she spoke bitchy as you just smirked to yourself chuckling a little bit before looking at her.
Y:" shut the fuck up" you spoke as your girlfriend looked at you both before yanking the friends arm off before walking to you as you immediately hold her close.
Y:" I stay with her or we both leave" you let out coldly as the friend rolled her eyes before we all walked to a cafe.

You place the bags on the floor before sitting down holding your girlfriend waist guiding her to your thigh as she sits down. You wrap an arm around her as the girl who told you to piss off glared at you.

You removed your arm slouching back checking your girlfriend out from behind before smirking as you trial your hands up her back making her sit upright. You plant a kiss on her back lightly.
Y:"fuck this we are going home" you spoke out feeling turned on.
You wrapped your jacket around your girlfriends waist before picking her up over your shoulder as she squirms begging for her friends help as you smirk walking out holding the bags with your spare hand as you other rests on her ass preventing her from falling.

-end-