On stage

Context: your wife  is performing on stage with her members and you get jealous of Hannah.

You are sat in the VIP area with the perfect view of the stage

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You are sat in the VIP area with the perfect view of the stage. All the lightsticks are waving in the air as all the fans start screaming on the top of their lungs.
S/o , Hannah, ara, Lola all come on stage.
Hannah is giving s/o a piggy back as they all wave excited to see their fans.
You suck on your teeth seeing Hannah and s/o.

The crowd goes pink as all the light sticks change colours

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The crowd goes pink as all the light sticks change colours.
The first song starts playing as they all get in formation and start singing aswell as interacting with the crowd. You are filming on your phone aswell as cheering.
Your eyes are on s/o the whole time as she receives tons of gifts as well as taking photos with the crowd.
Your smile drops as Hannah appears next to s/o.
The song finishes as s/o begins speaking.

S/o:" so there will be 5 lucky fans that get to ask us questions" she smiled as the crowd went wild. S/o ran over to one girl before placing the microphone to her as she says " YOU AND HANNAH SHOULD GO OUT YOUR SO CUTE TOGETHER" The fans went crazy and started saying the ship name as you felt really jealous and sick.

S/o gave an awkwardness laugh before looking in your direction as you are looking down at your feet as you are sat down.
Hannah picks up s/o before taking her back stage as you feel tears fill in your eyes.

-back stage-

Hannah puts s/o down.
H:" girl you need to let everyone know about your relationship" she begged.
You nodded and ran back out.

The fans started cheering again seeing you.
S/o:" actually, I'm already happily married" she said showing her ring as everyone started screaming loudly screaming who as s/o muttered shit knowing she is gonna be in big trouble with the company.

You pointed in the vip area as everyone turned around as the light was on you aswell as on the big screen as you waved at everyone as they all screamed loudly complimenting you.
As you feel glad that everyone now knows.

-end-

Sorry I didn't know what else to put at the end