No consent

Outfits:

You are holding your girlfriends hand as you walk around the shopping centre

You are holding your girlfriends hand as you walk around the shopping centre. You notice a guy walking behind your girlfriend as she is completely oblivious as you have a gut feeling something is going to happen.

-in shop-

You both are queuing up as your girlfriend happily holds her new albums ready to pay for them as you look at the same guy behind when there are loads of cash machines next to you that are free.
You look down to see his phone under your gfs skirt as you slap it out of hands as you girlfriend moves back in shock.
You trample all over the phone before holding the guys collar.
Y:" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" You screamed at him as your girlfriend has a shocked and scared face.
Y:" YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING" you screamed again.

One of the workers went up to your girlfriend checking if she is okay.

G:" well why is she dressed like a slut" he smirked looking at your girlfriend licking his lips as you pushed him in the shelf's as he groaned as security took him out.

You picked up the phone throwing it at the back of his head.

You ran over to your girlfriend taking her into your arms as she sobbed in your arms.
H:" why is it always me" she sobbed as you picked her up leaving the store.

-end-

And men wonder why women love women.