Beach

Context: you and your gf go for a date on the beach
Outfits:

You and your girlfriend are hand in hand walking across the sand holding your shoes with your spare hand

You and your girlfriend are hand in hand walking across the sand holding your shoes with your spare hand. You sit down away from everyone else as you want a relaxing evening watching the sunset.
You sit down removing your camera from your neck as your girlfriends grabs a stick and draws on the sand as you smile taking a photo secretly.
The weather is perfect. The waves are light warm weather with perfect breeze.
You take in a deep breathe watching your girlfriend collect shells.
She comes back sitting on her knees.
You stand up putting your hand out as you pull her into the water as she giggles screaming no.
You splash her as she gasps before she splashed you back.
Y:" AH BABY NO"you yelped running in the water as she chased you.
You both fell as she was on top of you before planting a kiss on your lips before helping you back up.
You pull her wet body close to yours as you watch the sunset in the shallow water.
H:" darlinggggggg please can we get another icecream" she asked as this is her third icecream.
Y:" baby your gonna be sick" you said smiling as she gives puppy eyes you sigh before giving her a piggy back grabbing your things to go once again to get a cookie dough ice cream as you walk off the beach with the sunset behind you both.

-end-
Aw this is so cute