After care

Your sub your gf Dom
Your bed/kitchen:

The sun shines through the window that is just about covered by a curtain

The sun shines through the window that is just about covered by a curtain.you are snuggled into your girlfriends breasts with one leg over her body with her hand over your waist.
She slowly wakes up looking at your sleeping self slowly kissing your forehead carefully getting out of bed replacing herself with a pillow as you snuggle against the pillow.
She smiles before quietly leaving the room.

She starts making pancakes as she is going to look after you very well as she railed you long and hard last night.

-time skip-
She finished making breakfast as she placed it on the table going back into the shared bedroom crawling back into bed " baby I've made your favourite" she whispered giving you time to wake up.
You smiled tiredly opening your arms as your girlfriend picked you up with your sore legs carefully wrapped around her waist with your arms around her neck. As she held you gently.

She placed you on the chair kissing your lips softly before you both ate your favourite meal.

-time skip-

You have fallen asleep in your girlfriends arms again snuggled into her neck as she gives you thigh massages to release the soreness.

-end-