Airport

Context: your wife comes back from a business trip.
Outfits:

You sit in the waiting area patiently tapping your foot looking at the gate we're all the passengers will come out

You sit in the waiting area patiently tapping your foot looking at the gate we're all the passengers will come out. You are smiling so much under your mask aswell as being nervous, you haven't seen her in 2 months.
Airport announcement: plane three has landed safely.

You relaxed a little more knowing it was a safe landing. Loads of chattering fills the room as all the passengers come out. You stand up dropping your bag on the floor as two of her workers come round the corner following her behind.
S/o leaves her suitcase as you both come running to each other as you jump into her arms hugging her so tightly crying.
She hugs you even tighter crying aswell.
The assistants come over "I will take your bag and drop it off home" before they left.

You dropped from her arms pulling both masks down before giving eachother a long missed kiss.
S:" I have missed you so much" she sniffed wiping the tears.
Y:" I have missed you even more" you sniffed too.
You both then locked hands before leaving the airport to go home and catch up on everything :) ;)