Moving in

After a couple years of saving up you and your girlfriend are finally moving in together.
Y:" I cant believe I put up with you for this long now I'm living with you" you shook your head with your arms crossed watching your girlfriend crazily run around looking at all the rooms.
-4 hrs later-

Your girlfriend is doing the kitchen putting all the pots pans knifes forks away. You walk in the kitchen seeing her busy at work. You hug her from behind nuzzling your face in her neck which you like doing a lot.
You kiss her neck as she giggles trying to squirm away but you hold your tight grip.
You pick her up placing her on the counter as your lips join together.
-2 hrs later-
You are hanging up the picture frames as she puts the pillows on the sofa as you both jam to your favourite songs.
You yawn tired as you step down from the ladder walking over to your girlfriend picking her up again.
Y:" I'm tired let's go to bed" you yawn again.
G:"but I'm not tireeeddd"
Y:" I don't care I can't sleep without you so your going to bed" you say as she gives up.
You both crash onto the bed as you lay on top of her hiding your face in her neck bringing your lips to it.
G:" don't do anything stupid I'm going live tomorrow and if the fans see they will go ape shit aswell as my manager" she reminds you but you couldn't give two shits as you slowly bite down on her neck sucking it as she lets out light moans.
G:" I thought you were tired" she says slowly as you hum removing your mouth finishing your work quickly.
Your eyes slowly close as your girlfriends stay wide open. You ran your fingers through her hair as she begins yawning . As your"magical powers" work and she falls asleep. Your hand hides it's self up her shirt as you fall asleep aswell.

-end-

SORRY AMY I WILL DO SHAMELESS ONES NOW I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS HALFWAY THROUGH