Mine

Context: your girlfriend gets jealous of your friends

Outfits:

You and your girlfriend are holding hands as you hold her shopping bags with your spare hand with a straight cold face as she is giggling and laughing with her friends who walk beside her

You and your girlfriend are holding hands as you hold her shopping bags with your spare hand with a straight cold face as she is giggling and laughing with her friends who walk beside her. You glance at them chattering and feel a slight feeling of jealousy but brush it off.
You all enter a cafe as the three friends sit on a chair as you place the bags under the table sitting down with your legs spreading a little bit as you slouch back. Your girlfriend sits next to you. You are looking at the menu using your spare hand sliding it in her inner thigh as she crossed her legs after waiting for you to put it where you like it to be. A smirk plastered your lips that dropped when one of the friends spoke.
F:" so s/o where did you get your outfit from it looks amazing especially on you" she smirked looking at you shooting a deathly glare gripping the Menu slightly then at s/o who cleared her throat.
S:" Zara" she spoke smiling as the friend nodded as s/o turned to you who just stared at the menu.
-20 minutes later-

You tie your girlfriends hair back as she eats her cupcake as you smile at her. You sit back as you notice her friend starting at her cleavage as you sent a cold glare removing your jacket putting it over her as your girlfriend side eyes you confused as you pull her onto your lap wrapping your arms around her waist with your hands on her stomach kissing her neck as she giggles.
You then look at the friend who looked pissed as you chuckled.

-end-

This is so random oml