Her

⚠️smut⚠️

You scream at your boyfriend as he screams back as you guys have a massive argument after he kissed another girl. You slam the bedroom door storming down the stairs not crying but pissed of. You took his baseball bat and destroyed everything off his not knowing his sister was leaning on the doorframe watching.
You feel two hands hold your waist you gulp as they hold the waist band to your shorts.
S:" he is a dick but I can treat you better what do you say" she spoke in your ear sending shivers down your spine.
You smirk nodding before turning around to look at her.
'Fuck'you thought.
She picked you up placing you on the counter kissing your lips as you kiss back. Her hands slide up your shirt unclipping your bra as she removes it making you moan as your nipples immediately perk up as it shows through the white shirt.
S:" can I?" She asks as you nod she wasted no seconds before removing your shirt kissing all over your breasts like they were hers (they are). She takes in a nipple swirling it with her tongue leaving you breathless. You feel a vibration. 'Fuck does she have a vibrating tongue piercing" you feel even more wet as she circles the other nipple with her thumb. The vibration made you weak as she swapped breasts doing the same to the other side before kissing down to your stomach still leaving your nipples perked.
Your shorts got removed aswell as your panties (that was soaked) she pressed her tongue piercing on your swelling clit as you threw your head back before she gave you the best head you have ever got given in your life. She made slurping noises which made you even more weak then you already where she sucked on your sensitive spot leaving your legs shaking until you released.She sucked all the juices up as you collapsed on the counter breathing heavily.
S:" round two? Upstairs I have some things to experiment on this gorgeous body" she smirked as you nodded as she picked your weak body up.

-imagine the rest yourself-

Well he missed out didn't he