Anything he can do i do better

You, your boyfriend and girl bestfriend have all gone for lunch and cinema. (Your girl bestfriend is bisexual btw).
——-

Your boyfriend has always been a dick to be honest he isn't the best of people and always says how embarrassed he is to be around you and all sorts and it's made you pretty insecure for what you enjoy and how you look. Recently you have grew slight feelings for your girl bestfriend as she treats you how you should be.

——

Your all walking to wear you have booked lunch and you g/b/f is walking with her hands in her pockets looking straight forward. As you give a faint smile before turning to your boyfriend who is on his phone as always. You go to grab him hand but he pulls it away as your smile drops for you to feel a hand clasp around your wrist softly making you turn to you gbf. She still has her straight facial expression as you smile looking at the floor.

In the cafè you are sat down next to your gbf with your bf infront of you guys. You get ready to eat before you stop when your boyfriend says " for fuck sakes y/n all you do is eat". Your happiness falls as you but the food down staring at your lap ashamed. Your gbf puts her hand over yours holding them tight as she finally opens her mouth for the first time since you guys met today " if you'll excuse me I'm taking your girlfriend" she smirked and glared at him as your cheeks went pink.

B:" what the fuck your gonna do with her she is a waste of a person" he snickered. As she grabbed his boiling hot chocolate and poured it over him as he groaned in pain as other people gasped.

Gbf:" treat her better and fuck her better" she announced smirking at her last words leaving your cheeks bright red.

——-

She is still holding your hands as she pulls you into a corner away from the crowd pinning you to the wall. " I wasn't lying about earlier" leaving you red again.
" will you take me as your girlfriend" she asked as you shly nodded.
She smiled before picking you up. " let's go home so I can do what I've been longing to do"

-end-

Drop recs