Jealousy

Context:
Your girlfriend is out with friends and she messages you that people are checking her out.
Outfits:

Your girlfriend has met up with some friends for lunch whilst you are out with a couple of your friends

You look on your phone to see if you have any messages from her but sigh when there is nothing other than her picture as your wallpaper.
You drink your milkshake joining in with the conversation.

- s/0 pov-

We sit down at the cafè laughing. I sit down on the leather sofa placing my bag next to me as I look around the cafè to see someone staring at me. I give a faint smile before looking away and look at the menu as Lola talks over.

-10 mins later-

The girl keeps on staring at me as I slowly stop giving her smiles as she is being really weird.
I take out my phone and text y/n.

-y/n pov-

My phone vibrates as I see it's s/o as I smile widely before it turns into a serious one. I stand up saying I have to leave before quickly going to the car to the cafè.

-no ones pov-

Y/n walks in the cafè to see s/o with her friends as I sit down kissing her making it obvious that She is mine. The girl that was staring at s/o leaves the cafè in a huff as s/o snuggles into you giving some of her sand which to you.

-end-

Oml this is so bad sorry