Bestfriend

⚠️smut⚠️ haven't done it in a while ⚠️+ it's highly requested

You are chilling at your girl best friends house watching a movie.
You are wearing a baggy top and shorts. She is wearing a jumper and shorts. She has had the biggest crush on you for the longest time and as usual you are oblivious.
You put your hand in the popcorn as well as hers as your heart skips a beat as you quickly remove it leaving a smirk across her face.
-later-
A spicy scene starts playing on the tv as you gulp. You feel a hand rest on your thigh as you breathing gets heavier knowing whose it is. Goosebumps feel your body sending an erection to your 🍒. The hand massages your thigh sending wetness through your 🐱.
The hand eventually wins as your legs open slightly leaving enough space for 3 fingertips to push down on the clothed wetness immediately making you throw your head back as you feel her lips press onto your neck.
You let out soft whimpers as the fingers glide up and down.
H:" can I?" She whispered as you nodded needing more of her. She removed your top leaving you in your bra and shorts as she kissed all the way down your breasts to your stomach. Your shorts got removed leaving you in nothing but your underwear. She spreads your legs more holding them down as she kisses in between your thighs making you more needier.
She removed your panties throwing them on the floor as you her lips on your cl!T as she slowly sucks aswell as her tongue swirling around the swelling. You held her hair whimpering her name as your back arched slightly leaving her room to slip 2 fingers in which made you moan louder. They pumped in and out making her suck harder until your legs shook of pleasure leaving you to release.
She kissed your lips as you kiss back.
H:" good girl" she spoke helping you clean up.
You both cuddled and finished the movie before falling asleep.

-end-

Damn I ain't done smut in a long time