Cinema smut

Your girlfriend is a Dom and your the sub.

You and your girlfriend arrive at the cinema with your friends after taking a bus. You feel really tired and your legs are bearly walkable. You are wearing her clothes after she showed you what her hands could do which resulted in you sleeping over.

Your girlfriends arm is around your waist as your friends are speaking to you. You all decided to get a McDonald's breakfast.

-in maccies-
Your girlfriend is up getting both of your guys food as it's just you and one of friends.
You girlfriend comes back with the food carefully brining you closer to her as she caresses your thigh slowly. As railed as you are already you wanted her again.

-in cinema-
The cinema is empty so all of you decided to sit were you would rather sit.
2 friends went at the bottom 2 in the middle leaving you and your girlfriend in the back.
You kissed your girlfriend neck slowly.
G:" baby girl don't turn me on again" she whispered.
Y:" baby it's the whole point I need you again make me even more weak " you whispered back.
She carried on looking at the screen before Leaned into her ear
"Mummy please"
Still looking at the screen she said " head or fingers" she spoke as you smirked thinking about your decision.
"Head"
Your girlfriend got on her knees looking at you

-3 mins later-

Your covering your mouth with your eyes rolled back legs shaking as she is eating you out. Her tongue poking in and out of you as she shakes her head with her nose rubbing your clit. You squirmed a lot before you arched in your seat squirting all in her mouth as she swallowed looking at you as your breathing very heavily as she then looks at your soaked pussy.
She kissed your thigh before cleaning you up.
She whispered in you ear" I love you so fucking much"
You nodded still breathing heavily.

-end-