Part two to mis understanding

-1 week later-
Outfits:

-1 week later- Outfits:

Your car

You both decided to have a break just to gather yourselves together before you face each-other

You both decided to have a break just to gather yourselves together before you face each-other. You drive in the underground car park of her company as you see her car you park next to her as you peak through her car window to see if she removed something gave her 2 years ago. It was still there as you felt more relieved. But you noticed a very unfamiliar jumper on the chair and scrunchie.
You shook your head not worrying about it.

You entered the company as the security waved at you as you gave a faint smile. You entered the lift to her floor. Everyone was very quite as you slowly approached the door heart pounding faster than ever.
You were about to open the door as you paused when you heard noises.you pressed your head against the door as you heard cries fill the large room. You looked on the side window to see your wife's  head on the table with tons of tissues everywhere. You look next to her as another girl hugged her rubbing her back as she cried even more.
You took a deep breathe holding her favourite flowers and food.
You opened the door as both heads looked at the door as you looked straight at your wife before the other girl politely got up leaving the room closing the door.
It was silent as you walked up to her desk placing the stuff on top off all the tissues on the table.
Y:" b-baby I-I'm so sorry I really didn't mean anything I said" you slowly said feeling very guilty.
She stayed silent staring at her lap.
She looked up as her makeup was everywhere as you swallowed a lot of saliva.
She opened her arms as you slowly walked over sitting on her lap hugging her back. She hugged you tighter than ever like someone was taking you away.
H:" I'm so sorry too I shouldn't of acted so suspicious" she sniffed snuggling into your chest with her arms around her waist.
You both suddenly laughed pulling away as you said something " who was that girl and whose stuff was that in the car ".
Your wife laughed " one of my new workers, and those stuff was a gift" she smiled
Y:"oh" you said parting your lips.

You snuggled in her neck wrapping your legs around her chair and waist as she typed on her computer.
The smell of her perfume drifted into your nose as you felt at peace, except for one thing you were very tempted to suck her bare neck. You looked at her bare legs that the skirt barely covered. Her top was very revealing and see through you felt your cheeks heat up as you looked the other way.
H:" missed me that much darling" she spoke slowly moving her hand up your back.
You nodded feeling wet.
H:" let's fix that shall we" she whispered in your ear you giggled feeling even wetter as she stood up with your legs around her waist. She pinned you up against the wall removing your jumper and shirt as you felt the cold wall touch your back as you are left in your black Lacey bra and short skirt.
She gave wet kisses on your cleavage as you threw your head back holding a handful of her hair.
Y:" mummy please I'm so wet I need you now" you whimpered.
H:" be a good girl and I might consider it" she slowly let out. You immediately closed your mouth.
H:" jump" she ordered as you jumped as you wrapped your legs on her shoulders pinned to the wall as her face was in your skirt as she removed your underwear that was soaked she threw it on the floor as you felt her the tip of her tongue on your cl!t as she circled it with her tongue as held a handful of her hair lost for words of how good it feels. She started sucking it and biting it gently as you moaned as she slipped her fingers in your mouth to keep you quite. She then started eating you out as her tongue done many tricks making you scream on her fingers. You started squirming a lot as your legs shook a lot before you squirted all in her mouth as she carried on hungrily eating you out as you squirted again she put you down on the floor swallowing as you looked up at her too weak to stand.
H:" such a good girl for mummy now it's my turn " she spoke stroking your face. You nodded hungry.
You pushed her against the table as you just about stood up you removed her underwear as you circled her clit as she moaned. You slipped two fingers in her and your self as you both moaned. You pumped them in and out fast as both your screams filled the room as you spinner and curled your fingers. You watched your wife as her head was back holding her breasts. Your went faster before you both released as you fell to the floor as she arched. It when all over your face as you opened your mouth slapping her pussy as she released again. As you both smirked.

-end