Race car

Your at the bay of the f1 cars as your hugging your girlfriend as her arms are around you hugging you tightly watching the workers replace the tires of her race car

Your at the bay of the f1 cars as your hugging your girlfriend as her arms are around you hugging you tightly watching the workers replace the tires of her race car. She knows for a fact you don't like it when she races as you never know if you come back or not. But she knows you still support her either way. she kisses your lips passionately as you giggle. The speakers announce that all racers need to go to the start line. You watch her walk to her car and make way to the race line.
One of her assistants that speak to her through the headset comes over to you and passes you the headset.
A:" surprise her plus I think she is really nervous and I think you will help a lot" she smiles as you smile back putting the headset on.
S/o:" Bella are you there?" She speaks through it expecting her assistant to speak.
Y/n:" hello darling" you giggle through the headset.
S/o's heart skips a beat at your voice.
S/o:" hello love" she says back.

-after the race-

You see her walking towards you as you jump in her arms congratulating her for her win as she holds you close as you kiss her neck.
You then kiss her lips as she smiles at you as she carries you all the way to the trophy stand so she can take photos with it for her win and do interviews as you watch in awe.

But also nervous for what comes later ;))

-end-