Sick

Context: you have an accident and she comes rushing home.
Outfits:

You are laying in bed under the covers sobbing as you feel sick to your stomach and all you want is your wife

You are laying in bed under the covers sobbing as you feel sick to your stomach and all you want is your wife. You hold your phone in your hand wondering if you should message her or not.
You slowly stand up with your legs wobbling sad you slowly go down the stairs into the kitchen taking a tablet and a glass of water.
You feel really light headed all of a sudden as you hold onto the table before falling onto the floor.

-s/o pov-

I walk into my office sitting down on my chair grabbing my phone ready to listen to the voice I miss the most. I call her but no answer I furrow my eyebrows as she never misses my calls. I immediately stand up knowing something is wrong as I dash through the big doors.

-no one pov-

The front door opens as s/o screams seeing your pale body on the floor. She runs over to you immediately bringing your body close to you as she feels your temp. She immediately calls the ambulance.

-in hospital-

Your laying on your hospital bed watching the doctors trying to re assure your wife that you are fine as she is crying hysterically. You giggle lightly watching her over react.

H:" MY PRINCESS IS NOT ALRIGHT!" She shouted at them as they took a deep breath.
D:" mam we can assure you your prince- y/n is completely fine" they shouted back.

She huffed before picking you up as you koala hug her.

H:" shut your old wrinkly d!ck" she shouted as the doctor gasped as you laughed loudly.
You both walked out to the car.

She held your cheeks " are you sure your okay?do you want McDonald's?" You nodded desperately before she chuckled and drove to get your maccies.

-end-