Tutoring my girlfriend

(This gonna be spicy and cute ;))) )

Outfits:

This is your perspective btw

you are sat down at a desk waiting for your girlfriend to arrive as your going to help her learn the recent math lesson as she has 0 clue on what's going on. She walks in locking the door before sitting down next to you as you stare at how short her skirt is as you gulp before continuing.
-30 minutes later-
You have finished explaining as she has been teasing you the whole time stroking your inner thigh bending down to pick up something...
You 'man spread' sighing as she suddenly sits on your lap you smirk as she writes down her answers.
You wrap your arms around her waist kissing her back seductively.
Y:" baby every answer you get correct you get a reward" you spoke smirking as she nodded.
She got an answer correct as your hand went an inch up her thigh until she kept on getting answers correct as your hand is completely up her skirt she went onto the next questions as you decided to please her now. You pressed your finger on her clit as she whimpered spreading her legs struggling to write you rubbed her clothed clit feeling the wetness leak through you moved her panties to the side before slipping In 2 fingers pumping them in and out fast as she threw her head back as you covered her mouth as she struggled keeping in her moans  at the speed you were going. All that was heard is the wetness being pumped in and out. Suddenly the released on your fingers squirming as you slipped them in your mouth as she breathed heavily with her eyes shut as you smirked removing your hand from her mouth.

-end-

This is bad I'm sorry