Movies

Context: Dom is hungry for you

You both wait for your tickets to be checked as you smirk to yourself knowing your girlfriend is staring at your ass because of the jeans. And your breasts because of the open chest area. You walk over to her hugging her purposely brushing your breasts on hers as you feel her groan.
W:" you are 30 minutes early so the room will be empty till then" she smiled as your girlfriend pulled you immediately into that room.
G:"I'm gonna fuck you like a slut for half hour" she spoke as you sit on your designated seat she sat on your lap kissing your cleavage as you threw your head back giving her more space. She pulled down your top and bra as your bare tits are exposed to the cold air. Your nipples harden as she circles them with her cold fingers. She takes them in her warm mouth sucking and swirling them hungrily. You moaned as she pulled away shoving her hand up your ripped jeans moving them to your panties before she started fingering you at a godly speed as wet splashes are heard she sucks your nipple again as you feel so much pleasure as you squirt early with your legs shaking.
The trailers come on as your girlfriend pulls your bra up and top kissing your lips. Before she sucks here fingers leaving your legs wobbling in your seat.

-end-

I want to do this to you