Misunderstanding

Context: you and your wife spend the day together and you think she is cheating.
Outfits:

You both walk hand in hand through the shopping centre

H:" darling is there anywhere you want to go?" She smiled.
Y:" hmv"you softly let out as she said okay quite cheerfully.

You both walk over to hmv your favourite shop as you both walked over to your favourite sections. You wife got a basket putting Atleast 6 kpop albums. You laughed shaking your head as you grabbed the poster you wanted.
Your wife's phone started dinging a lot as you furrowed your eyebrows she silenced her phone looking nervous.
H:" should we go and pay?" She smiled changing the subject as you slowly nodded going to the checkout.

-20 minutes later-
You both are sat in a cafè  eating food as you have a bad feeling in your stomach. Your wife's phone rang as she snatched it off the table getting up to answer it.

-wife pov-

Gosh I wish they will stop hounding me she will lend up finding out about the suprise.
H:" guys what now is everything set up" you whisper shouted.
T:" yes everything is set up"
H:" okay love you bye"
You turned around as your wife stood there with tears in her eyes as she slapped your face walking away.

-your pov-

I watched her laugh on the phone as I decided to sneak out to listen but instead all I could hear was ' I love you'. I gasped as a massive lump was in my throat as I slap her and walk off into the crowd of people.

-no ones pov-

S/o lost you in the crowd as she ran back to the parking lot to see you sat on the car waiting with tears dripping down your face looking like you want to kill someone. S/o looked down thinking it's not the best time to talk.

You both were on your way home as you spoke.
" if you wanted to cheat on me you could of Atleast divorced me first"
" no I wasn't-"
" shut up you lying bitch I heard everything saying you love someone else!? No I don't want to hear any stupid shit coming out of your mouth I fucking hate you get out of my life and I don't want to see you again "
S/o felt her heart sink as tears completely filled her eyes as they pulled up the driveway. You got out the car slamming the door before going to the front door as s/o stayed in the car staring at the car wheel as you walked inside as a whole bunch of people screamed surprise making you jump and immediately mutter shit.
You ran out the door to see the car gone as you crashed onto your knees.

-end-