Jealousy

Your a sub in this and she is the dom
Context: your girlfriend gets protective around your friends.
Outfits:

Your holding your girlfriend hand as your chatting to your friends as she holds your shopping bag

Your holding your girlfriend hand as your chatting to your friends as she holds your shopping bag. Your girlfriend has been quite so you turn to her.
Y:" baby are you okay" you spoke as she nodded still looking in front.

-lunch-
You all walk into a restaurant laughing As your girlfriend is looking coldly at your friends as you finally understand what's going on. You smile to yourself as you like it when she is like this.
You all walk over to a table as a friend says " y/n sit with me" patting the seat but your girlfriend pulls you with her sitting you close to her glaring at the girl as she slowly turns to look somewhere else.
You feel butterflies feel your stomach.
Your girlfriend has her legs quite spread  with an arm on the table tapping her nails with one arm around your shoulders.

-20 mins later-

F:" y/n I love your jumper can I borrow it" she smiled flirty.
Y:" uh-"you got cut off as s/o spoke.
S:" no it's mine and only she can wear my clothes" she spoke coldly looking into the girls soul.
Your girlfriends slender fingers went higher up your thigh as you felt really weak.

- after eating-

Your friends are slow eaters as your girlfriend sighs. She slams £45 on the table as your friends look at you. S/o grabs your hand grabbing the bags as you leave the restaurant.
S:" baby girl get new friends they don't know what fucking respect is" she spoke to you more calmly than she did to them.
You nodded.
Y:" baby can I please have a piggy back" you begged as she dropped down as you climbed on excited as you left smiling kissing her neck every now and then.

-end-