Jealous smut

Context: your boyfriends sister has a massive crush on you and gets jealous hearing you fuck your boyfriend.

You walk out of your boyfriends bedroom feeling weak. He is fast asleep but you feel hungry so you are gonna get food. You threw on his shorts leaving you in that and a bra. You walk downstairs and open the fridge. You feel arms wrap around your waist.
S:" so how was it" you heard his sister speak clearly jealous.
Y:" it was okay" you slowly let out.
S:" do you want me to show you what amazing is" she slowly spoke brushing her lips on your neck.
Her arms trailed more over your body making you feel weaker than you already are. You slowly nodded. She picked you up taking you to her bedroom where she layed you down on bed. She kissed you passionately as you moaned in the kiss feeling her unclip your bra. She gave you wet kisses all over your neck playing with your breasts making you whimper. She slipped a nipple in her mouth and played with it with her tongue leaving you a hot mess as she played with the other.
She removed your shorts and smirked to see you had no underwear on. You were already soaking wet as she kissed your inner thighs leaving your legs open slightly. Her lips pressed on your clit as she slowly sucked on it leaving your legs shaking weakly as your eyes rolled back feeling like your floating. You tried holding in your moans as you begged for more. She explored more as your legs wrapped around her pushing her head letting her feast. You were a moaning mess as the bedroom door opened showing your boyfriend as you thought she would stop but she didn't and went harder making it difficult for you to speak. You released as she smirked at you before turning to the door.
S:" sorry I was eating dinner what do you want" she glared at him as he walked out.
She shrugged.
Round two?

-end-