Football

You hold your country flag up screaming your girlfriends name wearing her jersey. This is the final match and your heart is racing hoping she wins as you know how important it is for her and how long she has been training. Everyone holds their hands close as she is getting ready to shoot a goal that will make them win. She boots the ball as everyone roars of screams as she scores a goal. Her teammates fly on top of her as they all celebrate as the other team just watches them celebrate disappointed.
A huge smile is across your face. Tears spill of happiness. You come down from the Crowd onto the pitch as she runs towards you as you run towards her as you fly into her arms giving her a huge hug as she sobs of joy on your chest. You caress her back congratulating her. As the crowd watched you both in awe and some taking photos.
She looks at you as you wipe her tears kissing her lips passionately as she smiles putting you down.
Y:" so how should we celebrate" you ask smiling with your arms over her shoulders and her hands on your waist.
S:" hmmm maybe dinner and then..." she wiggled her eyebrows as your cheeks flush.
Y:" anything for you" you then smile as you both leave the pitch.

-end-