Poparazzi

Context: your wife gets followed and attacked by them and calls you.

S/o gets out her car putting a mask on just wanting to go shopping in peace.she lets out a low breathe until a group of flashing lights start running towards her screaming her name.
She turns away and carry's on walking with her head down looking quite scared.

They start surrounding her shoving microphones at her face screaming questions

She waves at the cameras before saying" please can you let me shop?" She let out politely but they weren't having any of it.
"When is your new song out?"
"Where are the other members?"
A camera accidentally hit her head. She glared at them but couldn't concentrate because of the flashes.
Someone starts grabbing her trying to get answers.
She pushes through them before quickly escaping.
She had your number on dial.

-your pov-

I'm relaxing on the sofa stretching my arms watching a new marvel film.My phone suddenly rings as I answer it to hear cries then a scared voice "baby please come quickly there is too many of them I'm all by myself" she sniffed still crying.
"Oh my god where are you!?" You spoke serious but still trying to stay calm as you drop the popcorn everywhere grabbing your car keys.
You put a mask on quickly before starting the car listening to her speaking as your trying to calm her down at the same time.

-no ones pov-
You run up to her pulling her behind you before you start screaming at all of them. " DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL IT IS TO HARASS SOMEONE JUST FOR QUESTIONS AND PHOTOS THERE DOESNT NEED TO BE TEN OF YOU PISS OFF".
they started whispering to each other wondering who you are.
They carry on taking photos before you pull her into your car dimming the windows.
You remove her hood and mask and see a cut.
You undid your seatbelt getting out the car slamming the door.
You grab the cameras and start trampling on all of them before you get back into the car comforting her as she snuggled into your chest like she does when she is scared or nervous/hurt.

-end-

This is abit dramatic but listen up-
WHY ARE POPARAZZIS EVEN A THING IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL