Christmas eve

The house is very busy as you are baking in the kitchen as your wife is cleaning the house as it smells just like Christmas with the cinnamon scent. Presents are laid  out, candles are lit, tree is on, warm bed, matching pyjamas, Christmas songs playing, stocking up. Everything is just a fantasy. You feel someone's arms wrap around your waist as you smile.
H:" can I help?" She asked because you usually like doing it by yourself.
Y:" Ofc crush the chocolate then melt" you smiled as s/o nodded and rolled her sleeves mushing the chocolate.

-30 minutes later-

You are finishing off the cookies as music is blaring through the house as your wife is doing just dance for some weird reason. You watch her laughing to herself as she jumps up and down holding the controller.
You wash your hands before going into the living room plonking yourself on the sofa watching her. She immediately turns it off and flops on the sofa too resting her head on your lap. You played with her hair staring at her as she daydreamed at the ceiling.

-sleep-

All the lights are turned off down stairs except for the Christmas tree as you both enter your warm Cozy room. You are first to get into bed whilst s/o puts her hair up before climbing into bed also. You cuddle up in her arms as she rubs your back kissing your head as you both slowly fall asleep with excitement filled in your stomachs.

-end-