𝟺

Ch 4:Troubled____

Ch 4:
Troubled
____

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wednesday
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; Duck & Tasia's house

"Sani, 'mon!" Zariah waited for Sani at the bottom of the stairs. Just like old times, everyone was over Duck and Tasia's house with the exception of Aijah who was distributing paychecks at the studio. Mari had just picked Zariah and Sani up from school and brough them back to Duck's house where Rell, Trini, Zion, Cee, and Eli all were.

"Okayyy! I comin'!"" Sani dragged, walking down the stairs next to Zax. After his mom picked him up from school, he demanded they bring the dog to Duck's house with them. Mari knew that Duck despised her dog so she brought Zax just to piss him off.

"That ugly ass dog.." Duck mumbled from the living room where the adults sat. The stairs were right behind the open living room so the adults could watch the kids easily.

"My dog is not ugly. You're just a fucking hater." Mari rolled her eyes as she sat next to Eli.

Cee gasped dramatically from the floor where she laid on her stomach with her Ipad in front of her, "Bad word auntie!"

"Girl shut up. You've said worse." Eli butted in.

"Do you wanna fight, Unc?" Cee raised her eyebrows, making everyone fall out laughing.

"Yea stop playin' with my daughter. She's with all that." Zion nodded to himself, knowing if Mayah wasn't at work she would've cussed him out for enabling Cee.

"Your daughter is a menace to society. Let's just hope she don't corrupt Sy, Zari or Sani." Rell shook his head with his eyes trained on his phone.

"Nigga just called my daughter a menace to society..."

"Anyways, stop disrespecting my dog. Zax ain't did nothing to you." Mari mushed Duck's head.

"He just small and useless as fuck. Every time he runs around he looks like a lil' rat. I just be wanting to kick his stupid ass."

Mari gasped, "I wish you would kick my dog! And no one wants a big ass dog that's gonna try to climb all over you every chance they get." She rolled her eyes, making Eli and Rell laugh. Trini chuckled as she walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"Trini you're already up, can you get me a water bottle from the kitchen?" Rell asked and she rolled her eyes.

"No. Get up." She flatly told him, taking a seat on the couch next to Mari.