𝟸𝟽

if you start seeing less pov's of other couples, it's bc the storyline of this book is getting pushed up a lil, but it's not gone be shorter or anything.

Ch 𝟸𝟽:
Trouble in Paradise
____

3:13pm
ONE WEEK LATER
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷

"Since this bitch wants to be right so bad." Aijah mumbled to herself as she slammed the door of her tinted Range Rover closed. A few people standing around the open parking lot looked in her direction, but she ignored them as she walked up to the pharmacy doors.

She walked in and pushed her black Prada Polarized Sunglasses to the top of her head. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to adjust to the bright fluorescent lights of the pharmacy, as she made her way to the aisle she came in for.

Aijah ignored the lady next to her who was going back and forth with the pharmacy employee about why she wasn't allowed to hoard all the Plan B's they had in stock. Snatching the pink box off the shelf, Aijah stormed past the two, making her way back out of the aisle.

She glanced over her shoulder briefly to see the employee trying to pull the cart full of Plan B's away from the customer who wasn't budging.

"Get your hands off my fucking shit!" The middle aged, fair-skinned, woman yelled at the employee.

Aijah rolled her eyes, continuing down the aisle. She walked right past all the people standing in line for the one working cash register, and went right to self checkout. She never understood the concept of people wanting someone else to scan their stuff when they could easily do it on their own and save themselves and everyone else the time.

Aijah scanned the pregnancy test, scoffing internally at the price before paying with her card. With her bag in hand, she walked out of the pharmacy and towards her car. Tossing the bag carelessly into the backseat, causing the test to fall onto the floor, Aijah started her car and headed towards her house.

She didn't bother playing music during her car ride because she was too busy trying to sort out the mess in her head.

What if I really am pregnant?

Nope, I would've known.

Mari's trying scare me with this shit and it's not gone work.

The last time I had sex was— shit, I don't even fucking remember.

Wow. I haven't fucked in a long time. Pussy probably got cobwebs on it.