𝟷𝟼 : Part One

Ch 𝟷𝟼:Liquor Night - part one____

Ch 𝟷𝟼:
Liquor Night - part one
____

11:38pm
SATURDAY
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇

"I don't even think I can hear myself breathe son." Eli slurred, resting his head on Mari's shoulder as the noise of the club rang heavily through his ears.

"That's not how it works," Mari rolled her eyes and gently moved Eli's head off of her, letting him lean on the back of the couch instead. "Fucking idiot." She mumbled to herself, making Savior chuckle from next to her.

Mari rested her head on Savior's shoulder, taking his cup and taking a little sip of whatever he was drinking before placing it back in his hand. His free hand gently caressed up and down her bare thigh drawing little circles with his fingertips. "I missed you." She mumbled, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

Savior chuckled because he could tell by Mari's slightly slurred words and slower dialogue that she was already tipsy and on the road to being off-the-wall drunk. "Missed you too, beautiful." He turned his head to kiss her lips and felt her smile against his mouth.

Mari stayed in that position, her lips hovering next to Savior's as she stared into his eyes. There was something so intriguing about him that even after all this time of getting to know him, she still couldn't put her finger on. And right now, in a club full of people she considered family, loud music, flowing drinks, and distractions, Savior was the only one who held her undivided attention.

Until someone cleared their throat, causing Mari to whip her head around. Zion was approaching the section with Samiron not too far behind, and he gave her a look that seemed more like a friendly warning. When she looked behind him and saw that Samiron's eyes were already narrowed on her and Savior, she understood Zion's subtle warning.

Mari considered scooting slightly over and unhooking her arm from around Savior's because she knew how irritated Samiron got seeing her all lovey dovey in his face, but she immediately tossed the idea away in her head. After all, Savior is who she's in a relationship with and Samiron has to get used to that one way or another — and trying to spare him wasn't the way to do that.

"Having fun?" Samiron jerked his chin at the couple, obviously being petty. Judging by the few chuckles heard from around the section, everyone could sense his passive aggressiveness.

Savior scoffed in response. He shook his head and looked away, taking a sip of his drink before turning towards Samiron again. "Most definitely." He answered smugly.

Samiron himself let out a little scoff. He looked at Mari who had busied herself by staring off the balcony and he mentally cursed himself for telling her to bring her man. He was just trying to be petty when he had told her to bring her "lil' boyfriend" to his club a few days ago after dropping Sani off. But in his defense, he didn't think she'd actually take him up on his offer to bring Savior along, yet here they are.