𝟸𝟻

I can't thank you guys enough for 1M+
on Stay Down 1! 💕

I can't thank you guys enough for 1M+ on Stay Down 1! 💕

Ch 𝟸𝟻:
Babydaddies
____

6:33pm
A FEW DAYS LATER
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷

Walking down the hardwood steps of his house, Samiron's eyes stayed trained down on his phone where he and Rell were texting back and forth.

A fight had broke out at the club last night and while it was only between a handful of people, some damage was still done to the bar. Samiron was slightly agitated that the one Friday night he chose to take off and take his son to the Summer Lights event at their local zoo, was conveniently the same night that two gangs from two different hoods decided to come to Harmoni at the same exact time.

Samiron wasn't in the gang-scene anymore, but he still had access to insight whenever he needed it and he had ties everywhere; which came in handy at times like this. After a brief call with Jaiden last night, he found out that the two groups weren't even from Houston and had been beefing for a few months now.

Everyone's guns were taken at the door so thankfully the club's contractors didn't have to worry about patching up any bullet holes. But most of the glass shelving that lined the wall next to the bar was done for and would have to be completely replaced due to people being slammed against it during the brawl. Which also meant the every single bottle that sat on display on those shelves laid in a liquidy mess on the floor.

Samiron sighed, clicking out of him and Rell's iMessage thread. His phone pinged, and he paused, furrowing his eyebrows at the text he'd received from Malika calling off their "date." Rounding the corner into his quiet living room, Mir clicked on her contact and tapped the Call button.

The two had gotten even closer since the night at the club when Mir told Lika he wanted to get to know her on a more personal level. Most of their conversations happened at the club since they were both extremely busy and couldn't find a time where they were both free. But Mir eventually did and he'd followed through with his promise to formally take her out — that was until she just called it off.

"Hello?" Lika's voice filled the speaker as he held his phone to his ear.

"Yo. What's wrong?"

Her regretful sigh could be heard over the phone. Mir heard the sound of a door closing in the background before she spoke again. "I'm sorry, Mir. I was actually excited to go out with you. But my dumbass baby daddy had to go and fuck everything up."

"What he do?" Mir furrowed his eyebrows, automatically assuming the worst.

"He was supposed to pick Paisley up, but his ass never showed up. I been blowing up his phone for the past two hours, just for him to pick up a few minutes ago and tell me he's in Chicago. When I went off on him, he insisted I was the one tripping over nothing and some other shit."