𝟸𝟷

ch 𝟸𝟷:Righting Some Wrongs____

ch 𝟸𝟷:
Righting Some Wrongs
____

3:13pm
THE NEXT DAY
A&A Studio

"Stop moving, please." Aijah mumbled, trying to hide the irritation on her face as she attempted to lay a wig.

The thirty-two inches of copper brown Brazilian hair with dark roots flowed down the back of the clients chair in beautiful, soft waves. Aijah couldn't wait to finish the install because she knew it was gonna look so good.

But it was hard not to apply the lace glue all over her client's forehead when she was bouncing around in the chair like she was riding a dick.

"My bad." The girl repeated for at least the tenth time. She tilted her head down at her phone, making it even harder for Aijah to apply the glue.

Lord please give me the strength to finish this girl's hair without knocking her the fuck out, AJ thought to herself.

She set the glue down on the glass vanity table after spreading it on the front of the girl's head evenly with the end of a rat-tail comb. Turning on the blow dryer, Aijah lightly blow dried the glue on the clients head, making sure it wasn't super watery.

"So tell me why my man said he was done with me the other day..." The client's friend started, making Aijah mentally roll her eyes. She didn't mind her clients bringing plus-ones to their appointment, she just didn't like when they'd distract the person who's hair she was doing.

"...and then when I came out the bathroom, he had my phone in his hand. Before I could even ask the nigga why he had my shit, he flung it at me so hard bro. I think he popped a titty, literally. That shit still hurts to this day." The client's friend continued, "But I guess someone was blowing up my phone and he saw his homeboy's name on the screen. So he put two and two together."

Aijah's client started shaking her head, making Aijah roll her eyes and re-lay part of the frontal. "Chrissy, say swear... so he cut you off cause you're doing the same shit he's doing?"

"Mhm." Chrissy hummed, scoffing to herself. "It wasn't surprising that he found out, but the shit he said is what got me. He really went on a whole rant about trusting me and being loyal, like nigga! As if I could trust him to be loyal. He got me so fucked up, friend." She rolled her eyes before glancing up at the part of the frontal Aijah was laying with precision.

"Excuse me," Chrissy spoke, prompting Aijah to look up from her work. "Are you sure you're doing that right?"

"Pardon me?" Aijah scrunched her face up at the girl. A few other employees and clients around them caught notice of the interaction and started being nosy.