𝟷𝟾

Ch 𝟷𝟾:Aftermath____

Ch 𝟷𝟾:
Aftermath
____

8:58am
THE NEXT MORNING
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇

With a groan of internal pain, Aijah rolls over on the bed. She snuggled deeper into the cold, fluffy comforter and let out a relived sigh. The sound of heavy breathing behind her stopped her from closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

She abruptly turned her head to the side and swallowed the lump in her throat. She didn't need to reposition herself to know that Rell was the one laying next to her. His bare, tattooed chest was on display, rising and falling with his heavy breaths. Judging by the fact that Aijah was completely naked with the exception of a baby blue lace thong, she guessed that Rell was also completely nude — confirming all of hear fears of what went down last night.

"Fuck!" Aijah whispered to herself, turning over on her back and resting her palm against her forehead.

The pain of her hangover was already making this morning a messy one. And as the memories of the last 10 hours started to burst through the floodgates of her mind, Aijah couldn't fathom how quickly her life had gotten more complicated.

Rell bending her over the bed...

Rell fucking her against the shower wall...

Rell eating her pussy with her legs behind her head...

The sound of a groan escaping his lips made Aijah focus her attention on him again. One problem at a time, she took a deep breath and thought to herself. She turned over to face him, propping her head up on her elbow and staring at Rell like it was the first time she's ever seen him.

Aijah could tell by Rell's body language that he was in pain, most likely his hangover-induced headache getting stronger. His eyebrows were pinched together slightly and he looked uncomfortable, even in his sleep. Without thinking, Aijah took her thumb and gently smoothed the crease between his eyebrows. Noticing the little sigh he let out, she lightly ran her palm over the top of his muscled chest and down to his torso, watching his body relax under her touch.

Just as the blissfulness left, Aijah gained her sense back and immediately pulled her hand off his chest, mentally cursing herself for even trying to comfort him right now. Rell was quicker though, gripping her wrist before she could move it and keeping her palm flat on his chest.

"Where you goin'?" He spoke with a raspy voice. His eyes were still closed as Aijah tried to wiggle her hand out of his grip. She ignored the throb of her clit at the sound of his raspy voice. She didn't know how to feel right now, but horny definitely wasn't it.