𝟹𝟹

2M on the 1st book of Stay Down like whattttt ????
Thank you 100x 🥹

and just a little side note! I am still actively deleting any comments that have to do with me updating. regardless of how many times I get on here & explain that this is not a job, simply a hobby that I do whenever I find time, some people still don't seem to get it sooo tread lightly bc I might just start blocking some ppl from even reading this story at all 🙏🏽🫣

 regardless of how many times I get on here & explain that this is not a job, simply a hobby that I do whenever I find time, some people still don't seem to get it sooo tread lightly bc I might just start blocking some ppl from even reading this s...

Ch 𝟹𝟹:
Blurred Lines
____

8:31am
THE NEXT DAY
Mari's House

Samiron shifted in his sleep, feeling a small body cuddled into his side. Remembering that it was just Sani, he hugged him closer to his body before the strong, familiar smell of Mari's vanilla and coconut shampoo filled his nose, causing him to immediately recall where he was; Mari's bed.

Rubbing his eyes, Mir glanced over at his babymomma who was standing on her side of the bed, looking down at the phone in her hands and paying him no mind. He wasn't going to comment on the irony of both of them sleeping on the same side of the bed they slept on when they were together.

"What time is it?" Mir spoke, his morning voice raspy and a few octaves deeper than normal.

Mari looked up from her phone, a shiver running down her spine at the sound of his voice. The entire scene was giving her deja vu from them living together. All of it just felt too domestic for her liking. Realizing she was preoccupied with staring at him, she cleared her throat and answered, "8:30."

Nodding, Samiron rested his head back on the pillow for a few more seconds before sighing and gently scooting Sani's body away from his. He got up, being careful not to wake Sani, and cracked his neck as he stared over at Mari who was still looking down at her phone screen with a crease between her eyebrows.

"Everything good...?" He spoke, trying to read her.

"Yea," Mari replied through a sigh. She shook her head and put her phone back on the nightstand, "Just some stuff with the store. Um, you can use the bathroom down the hall. There's an unopened pack of toothbrushes in the bottom drawer."

Samiron nodded before walking out of the room and following Mari's directions to the bathroom. As Mir brushed his teeth, he heard the brief sound of the front door opening and closing abruptly downstairs, causing him to grow alert. Figuring it was just Mari, he continued brushing as he heard the sound of footsteps retreating up the steps.

A few seconds later in the bedroom, Mari was face-to-face with a fuming Savior. She could hear Sani shuffling behind her, most likely waking up from the abrupt sounds. She stood in front of her boyfriend with a hand on her hip, staring at him tiredly.