𝟸𝟺

This story is meant to be an emotional roller coaster, not a walk in the park. REAL love stories have REAL problems.. 🤫

I want y'all to get mad, irritated, heartbroken
— all that! 😂

Anyways, onto twenty-four...

ch 𝟸𝟺:She's a Stripper and Her Name Starts With M____

ch 𝟸𝟺:
She's a Stripper and Her Name Starts
With M
____

5:45pm
TUESDAY
𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂

"We need some more bottles of Red, White and Berry Smirnoff, and we're down to our last dozen bottles of peach flavored New Amsterdam

"We need some more bottles of Red, White and Berry Smirnoff, and we're down to our last dozen bottles of peach flavored New Amsterdam. Niggas love that nasty shit." Trini muttered as she extended the drinks' clipboard to Samiron who was too busy staring down at his phone.

Without looking up, he pointed towards the bar behind him. "You know exactly who's making drink orders. Don't bring that shit to me." He shook his head, sliding his phone into the pocket of his Chrome Hearts Offset Cross Jeans.

Trini rolled her eyes before pouting. She knew Mir nor Rell handled drink orders anymore, but she'd much rather them do it. In her experience, they didn't wait until they were extremely low in stock to order drinks like the bartenders loved doing.

"Please! Just do it this once." Trini bargained but Mir wasn't having it. He'd rather have the same people placing their wholesale orders every time.

"Nah. You lost me at that, Trini." He shook his head. "Maybe ask Rell, but I'm not doing that shit. That's that."

Trini huffed before reluctantly holding the clipboard to her body and turning away. Mir watched her maneuver through people before walking towards the employee lounge where she spotted Rell last.

Samiron gazed around the flashing blue lights of the club as more and more people began to occupy sections and seats around the stages. As the sun set outside, the lights rose in Club Harmoni. Their bar stayed pretty busy throughout the day thanks to the alcoholics and day-drinkers. But the club itself immediately got live at the head of the afternoon — weekdays were no different.