𝟷𝟸

Ch 12:Old Beginnings ____

Ch 12:
Old Beginnings
____

12:22pm
TUESDAY
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇.

"I ended up firing one of the strippers a week after you got locked up. What was her name, Dyamond or something?" Rell looked at Samiron for an answer but continued talking over him, "But anyways, she gave me head after she drank a bottle of Rum. Had my dick burning and shit. Had to let her ass go after that." He shivered as if he was recalling it.

Samiron looked at him with a straight face before busting out laughing as they continued doing a walk-through of the half-empty club. "You dumb as hell." He shook his head and looked up at the new lights that were being installed by the contracters.

Rell decided to give Samiron a mini tour of the club before he reclaimed his manager position since a lot had changed over the past three years that he was in charge. They weren't major changes and the club did look exactly how Samiron left it, but Rell had some new rules put in place after a few situations had occurred. Most of them were for the employees since there were a few holes in the policies Samiron had made before the grand opening.

"Oh, and I made it so that the bartenders order drink restocks because I couldn't keep up with that shit." Rell informed as they walked past the bar. Samiron just nodded, still taking in the familiarity of his surroundings.

Stepping into the club was like stepping into a dark abyss. Literally everything was lit up by colored lights, giving it a futuristic, cave-like look. Huge chandeliers hung from the ceilings, keeping a neutral source of light for the middle of the day when the colored lights were off. The main part of the club was closed during the day, but the bar was so huge that they could keep it open for all the mid-day drinkers. Fake multi colored hibiscus flowers adorned the ceiling of the middle section of the club in honor of Harmoni since those were her favorite flowers.