𝟻

don't forget to vote AND comment

Ch 5:
Resolve
____

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

9:44am𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇

9:44am
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇.

"Sani baby, Zax doesn't eat eggs.." Mari told her son as she and Savior stood behind the island in the kitchen and watched him feed the dog some of his breakfast.

"Yes he does mama." Sani spoke matter-of-factly with his back towards her. He was sitting down in front of the dog cross legged, crushing the scrambled eggs between his fingers. Zax chased his tail and stopped to eat a piece of eggs off the floor before continuing to run around.

Mari opened her mouth to speak but closed it and shook her head, continuing to pack his lunch. Savior laughed at Sani and walked around the island to sit on the stools across from Mari. "Lil' boy crazy as hell." He chuckled.

"For real. My baby and that dog are inseparable." Mari chuckled along with him.

Savior stared at Mari as she packed Sani's lunchbox, "You ready to talk about it?"

She sighed and stopped fitting a container into the blue lunchbox to look up at him, "Savior it's fine. I'm honestly not stressing it."

He shook his head, "I can tell that it's on yo mind and it's okay if it is. You just need to open up and talk to someone about it. You're trynna to make it seem like your baby daddy getting out of prison isn't a big deal to you when deep down you know it is."

Mari stayed silent and resumed putting the container into the lunchbox. After Zion met up with Khris and Anna last night, he called the family group chat to let them know what he had found out and what Khris was planning to do with the information. It didn't necessarily mean that Samiron was going to be released for sure, but that is a question that arose amongst everyone now that his lawyer is working to get the case reopened.