𝟸𝟶

Ch 𝟸𝟶:Guess Who____

Ch 𝟸𝟶:
Guess Who
____

3:13pm
A FEW DAYS LATER
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚇

"And then he started crying bruh, on my porch! Asking me to stop fucking his babymomma 'cause he's trying to get her back and I'm making it hard. This a grown ass man we're talking about." Eli ranted to the boys as he sat on one of the barber chairs.

The barbershop was closed for "maintenance" today, but in reality Zion just didn't feel like opening. He could've got Savior or any of the other boys to run it while he chilled at home, but it's been a while since he just let all of his employees take a day off. So that's what he did today. He and Samiron, Duck, Eli, and Rell still decided to come in just to kick it somewhere away from their fiancés and kids.

"Niggas already told you to stop talkin' to that man babymomma." Samiron chuckled as he sat on the black suede couch with his arms stretched around the back.

"Pussy just too good." Eli shrugged. "Nah but I haven't even see shorty in months, let alone fucked her. But now that I know the type of weird shit her and her babydaddy are on, I'm good off that."

Rell sucked his teeth and waved Eli off, sitting his Wendy's strawberry lemonade on the glass table next to him. "Be honest, you're only saying that cause Noelle back in the picture."

"Who said that?" Eli furrowed his eyebrows, kind of irritated at him for even bringing her up right now. Rell just rolled his eyes in response, deciding to drop the topic for now after sensing Eli's dismissiveness.

"Who Noelle?" Samiron's eyebrows shot up.

"The girl Eli's in love with." Duck answered with a mouthful of food as he wiped mayo off of his lips with a napkin.

Eli rolled his eyes, seeing the smirk on Samiron's face grow. "I don't know 'bout love. Yea I fucked with her, but love is too strong." He shook his head. Granted he never really even knew what falling in love felt like, he just didn't want to say the word without actually meaning it.

"I know this nigga didn't just lie to our faces." Zion pushed his lips together.

"Y'all shut the fuck up, man." Eli sucked his teeth, hearing some chuckles around him. "Why the fuck we talkin' about her anyway?"

"Aight, we're dropping it." Rell slapped his hand down on Eli's shoulder, ultimately shutting the convo down. The boys always teased one another. But it was harder to do that with Eli because Noelle was always a sensitive topic to speak on around him, even before they fell out.