{Calm before the storm Arc // 6}

After the meeting with Tanjirou and his demon sister, Nezuko, you decided not to stay with Kyojuro for the Hashira meeting. Instead, you decided to follow the Kakushi to the Butterfly Mansion. Kyojuro seemed surprised and slightly upset but he nodded and let you follow the short-tempered man.

On the way to the estate you and Tanjirou talked with each other, much to the dismay of the Kakushi carrying him, who gave you side glares, which you returned. You learned of his tragic backstory, and the situation of him and his sister. You gave your condolences.

Reaching the estate, you and the Kakushi enter and begin to walk along the halls, calling out for anyone. When no reply came, the Kakushi looked at each other, deciding to head out to the garden.

In the garden stood the Insect Pillar's Tsuguko, Tsuyuri Kanao. She was very pretty and you admired her skill greatly. Tanjirou looked wide-eyed at her and you wondered if he recognized her from somewhere.

"We came here under Kochou-Samas orders, may we enter?" The Kakushi looked expectantly at the young girl. She seemed to be spaced out, but you knew that that was just how she was. You laughed softly. Kanao smiled softly and made no move to reply. Feeling a presence behind you, you turn your head and notice a young girl with pigtails. You were not prepared for her stern voice. "Who are you?!" She yelled at the group.

You looked over to the Kakushi who were practically shaking from the outburst. "They really are terrified of the higher-ups." Smiling, you nod at her, "Forgive us, I'm (L/N) (Y/N), Rengoku-Sama's Tsukugo and these are some Kakushi. They are here under Kochou-Sama's order." The girl nodded and looked at the startled Tanjirou on the Kakushis back, "I suppose he is hurt. Follow me." She turned and led the way out of the garden and you caught Tanjirou staring at the other Tsuguko. You smiled softly.

After passing through many halls, you began to hear shouting that got louder the closer you drew near. "FIVE TIMES A DAY, I'M HAVING TO DRINK THIS 5 TIMES!? IN ONE DAY?!" Your face scrunched up in confusion before you approached the room. Inside the room was a small girl and a yellow-headed boy. The boy was screaming about some medicine and the little girl was doing her best to make him keep his voice down. The girl with the pigtails face drew up in anger. "Please be quiet!!!!!" His face changed to fear and he began crying. "That's the most aggressive please I've ever heard. He must be giving her a lot of trouble," You snickered. She continued to berate him. Tanjirous eyes widened, "Zenitsu!!" He looked quite happy to see the boy, and you deduced that they were good friends.

The yellow-haired boy's eyes widened and he stopped crying, "Tanjirou???" You sighed at the silence. Zenitsu broke the silence by crying even louder. He went off about some stinky spider and how he almost turned into one. Tanjirou listened before asking for two more people, "Where is Inosuke? and Have you seen Murata-San." As if qued, Zenitsus face dropped and he pointed to a bed nearby. "Inosukes over there, and I don't know who Murata is." You and Tanjirou looked over to a boar-headed boy. Your eyes widened. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!" How you hadn't noticed the boy was beyond you. You shook your head, before looking back at Tanjirou. "Tanjirou, it was very nice meeting with and talking to you, but I must head off, I'm sure my sensei is expecting me soon." He smiles and waves bye as you walk out of the room.

Heading back to the Courtyard that the meeting was held in, you look around. It seems that the Hashira meeting is finished and some of the Hashira were standing in the yard talking. You looked for Kyojuro but he was nowhere to be seen and you figured that he had gone back to the Flame Estate. Your eyes widened with worry as you realized that you did not know the way back, as this was your first time coming here. You looked around, panicking. "Theres Uzui-san and Shinazugawa-san over there. I don't want to talk to them right now, especially after their commentary and actions at the meeting. Obanai-san and Mitsuri-san are here too! But hng, look they're so cute, I don't want to interrupt them. OH, I haven't talked to Tomioka-san yet. He's here. Yeah, I'll ask him." You made a sound of contempt as you walk over to the dark-haired male.

He stood looking over to the side with no expression. You approached the male shyly and mumbled a quick hello. He slowly looked over and gave you a blank look. You made an awkward face, before looking down. "Jeez, this is so awkward. He's a tough guy to crack. So emotionless, but real handsome." Sighing you look up again. "You know, im really glad you stood up for them, I think it's super cool and extremely admirable." You looked over at him and he seemed slightly surprised before going stoic. He gave a soft nod, "I only do what I mean, only what I think I should do." You nodded, "Greatly admirable, Indeed." Silence befell the two of you once again and he stared down at you. You began to panic and before you could stop, you shouted, "YOU HAVE A REALLY PRETTY FACE TOO!" His eyes widen in bewilderment and your face fills up with red. Looking around you notice the Hashira in the yard were looking over.

Uzui looked excited and his eyes were wide with amusement, both Sanemi and Iguro had a scowl on their faces, Mitsuri was audibly squealing. You looked back over to Giyuu his face was still shocked and was slightly red on the cheeks. You began to apologize profusely. In all your panic, you failed to acknowledge the irritated orange-haired man stalking his way to you. Hearing Uzui snickering, you look back, only to be met with the Rengoku Kyojuro. He looked down at you with an aggravated glare. Looking up at him, you gulp nervously.

"So what do we have here? My sweet, darling student, and my dear friend, Flirting?? tsk tsk tsk."

{Hey guys! Your author here. It's been a while, but FINALLY, FINALLY, I've finished my college classes, and I passed both of them, which means I'm no longer failing college algebra!!!! YAY! Anyways, we'll go back to regular updates. Thank you!!!}