{Mugen Train Arc // 6.5}

Having returned from the mission, you haven't felt happier and more relieved in years. But small thoughts keep bouncing up from the back of your mind. "That demon, Akaza, knew my father he's the one that killed him. Why did he let me go? Hm, Did I happen to have a mother? I don't remember ever having one." You sigh, "Motherless activity." "Are you okay?" Giyuu passes you a blank look. You nod, "Im just thinking about things." He nods and places a piece of salmon in his mouth. You smile softly, "You really like Salmon Daikon, hm?" He nods and takes another bite. "So what happened on the mission? You, Tanjiro, and Kyojuro came back pretty badly injured," He looks over at you. You sigh, "Oh, I haven't actually told you about have I?" He shakes his head. 

"Oh, well it started pretty calmly, two random demons showed up and Kyojuro defeated them instantaneously. Then we all fell asleep because a lower moon demon put a spell on us. I wake up and Tanjiro is already awake and Nezuko didn't sleep and we try to wake the others up but they didn't, and then some kids tried to kill us in favor of the demon." You stuff shrimp tempura in your mouth. "But we took care of the kids and then we got on top of the train and we fought the demon. Tanjiro cut off his head but it turns out that while we were sleeping the demon fused with the train, and these nasty tentacle things were trying to devour people in the train so we go to help them and Inosuke wakes up. We continue into the train and Zenitsu wakes up and eventually so does Kyojuro. So then, me, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Kyojuro protect people in the cars while Tanjiro and Inosuke go tag team the demon. Well, they do kill him and the train lets out this loud screech as the train derails, BOOM BOOM SCRRRRRRCHH." You make wide gestures and random noises. Giyuu gives a weird look.

"So, we all wake up and we're lying on the ground, right? and we think the mission is over, but, BUT it's not and upper moon 3 lands with a loud thump, like BOOM. He tries to attack Tanjiro but Kyojuro stops him, and then they talk a lot and Akaza, which is the demon, wants Kyojuro to become a demon but Kyojuro is all like, id rather die. and Akaza is like well that can be arranged. and then they start fighting, but they are completely matched in strength so its in lucks hands. Kyojuro did not have much luck as he was being beaten. I couldn't just sit and watch him die. So when the fight came to a short stop, I jumped in. I was distracting him while Kyojuro recovered. But he pushed me off and broke my blade, but i wasn't ready. Kyojuro needed more time. So, i jumped back in there." Giyuu's face twists into a shock, "You WHAT? You jumped into a battle without your sword? Are you crazy??" You laugh, "Just listen. So, i specifically specialize in hand-to-hand combat. So, i take pieces of my blade and hold them between my finger like some kind of brass knuckle, and just go to town on this man, and eventually i get pushed back again. But Kyojuro was recovered and they almost started fighting again. Bit the sun came up and Akaza ran away, and now I'm here having lunch with you, like i promised." You gave him a bright smile. He looks at you before focusing on the bruise on your cheek. "Be more careful, please." 

You laugh, "Awe, of course, Giyuu-san. I plan to become even more skilled and strong, and then ill have a one-on-one battle with that bitch." He smiles very softly. 

He puts his hand on your head, "I'm sure you will."

{There you go guys, an end to the Mugen train arc. I'm not really motivated to write, so a mini chapter. Hope yall had a good new years and holidays. Bye.}