{Entertainment District Arc // Chapter 7}

A sharp thump vibrated the air as Tengen struck the ground with his large blades. You watched with awe at his sheer strength, standing off to the side as to not get in his way. Your face held a soft blush. You knew he was attractive but something about the way he was using all his strength had your face heating up. You held your breath as the ground continued to crack and crumble beneath both of your feet. He paused and smiled down at you, "Hold onto your socks, pretty." Grinning, he raised his arms once more and bashed his swords down into the ground aggressively. The dirt beneath you cracked and groaned loudly and Tengen grabbed you. "Down we go, (L/N)."

The ground dropped from under you as the dirt caved into the cavern beneath it. You let out an embarrassing scream and Tengen laughed loudly while holding you tightly to his body. You fell through air for a few seconds, longer than you initially thought. Dust and sediment clung to your face and your eyes kept closed. The only thing you could even sense was the air rushing past your ears, Tengen's large arms around you, and the strengthening of the tingling across your skin. Finally, your body jolted as Tengen's feet made contact with the ground. He posed in a flashy way, and you looked around the room. Ribbons were strung along the cave, and upon looking closer you noticed that it was a single, long obi. Your eyes scanned over the cave and fell on 4 people. They stood with shock as they looked at the two of you. You immediately recognized Inosuke and Zenitsu, as two women, you did not know, looked back at the two of you, surprised. The belt wiggled around, and you heard a feminine gasp come from the head of the obi. Turning your head, you cringe in disgust as you noticed a face on the obi. It seemed shocked, before becoming nearly excited. In a split second, Tengen shot around the cave cutting the obi in many places.

With awe, you realized that there were women trapped inside the obi, and he cut around all of them. Quickly jumping up, you rush over to Zenitsu and pull him into a hug. He seemed surprised and you realized after, that he was indeed asleep. That didn't stop you from expressing your gratitude that he was still alive, and even apologizing that you left. Surprisingly, his arms move to wrap around you loosely. Inosuke huffed and grumbled, as he looked away. You laughed and set your hand on his head. He growled and shook his head roughly. You rolled your eyes and looked back at the place Tengen stopped. He stood infront of the women as they looked at him with tearful expressions, "Makio.... Suma...." You could tell they were having a moment, but your stomach felt like doing flips. This was the demon you had encountered that day with Zenitsu, but at the same time it wasn't. You came to the conclusion that it was an offshoot of the original demon. You frowned as you looked around. "If this knockoff Is here and is obviously having trouble, that means that the actual demon should be here to protect this... pantry type place. This would be so... unless... the actual body is distracted." You stared down at the ground before your eyes snapped open and your heart dropped. "Tanjirou.."

You looked back at the boys, before looking at Tengen and the girls. Sighing, you turned back to Zenitsu and Inosuke, " I think Tanjirou is fighting the actual body. Im really worried..." You frowned at them and they nodded. A sound caught your attention, and the three of you look around bewildered. The head of the obi and its scattered parts flew into the air and right out of the hole in the roof of the cave. You ran after it and stared up as it flew out of the hole. Your body set on fire with shock and the tingling gradually faded as the obi flew farther away. You knew that the obi returning to the original body meant that the demon would become even stronger, and panic flooded your body. Turning back, you watch as Inosuke growls and demands that we follow the obi. Tengen looks back at him with an irritated expression, "DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU BOW DOWN AND PRAISE ME, YOUR LORD UZUI."

You flinch and your eyes twitch, as you stare at him in disbelief. Inosuke flinches back. Your blood boils and before thinking, your mouth opens. "TENGEN. THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR STUPID JOKES. TANJIROU COULD BE OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR HIS FUCKING LIFE." You growl and shake your head. "Catch up soon. Im not going to sit here and listen to you be ridiculous as one of our fellow slayers and one of my FRIENDS is fighting for his life. Time and place, Uzui." You nod at Inosuke and Zenitsu as you crouch before leaping for the hole in the cave roof. You shoot through the air, and clumsily land on the edge of the sinkhole. Wobbling a bit, you look down and scoff at the shocked expression of Tengen and his wives faces staring back at yours. Shaking your head, you take in a deep breath and begin sprinting North. "I saw the obi head this way from the cave. There's a huge chance that the demon is this way." Your skin slowly began tingling and you smiled in triumph. Heading in the direction of the tingling, you slowly begin to speed up as you run after the feeling.

The fuzzy feeling spread over your body and became stronger with every passing second. Leaping onto a roof, you scan the area and notice two figures on a roof a few buildings ahead of you. You recognized the demon immediately by its presence and your heart dropped as you saw Tanjirou. You watched as he moved to attack but failed to perform any kind of move, falling to the ground in what you could only guess as pain. He fell to his knees in front of the demon and held the front of his uniform. He struggled to breathe as you watched for a few seconds. The demon looked down at him. Opening your mouth, you take a deep breath in and allow the oxygen to fill your veins and run throughout your body. 

 You exhale slowly. Looking up, you lock eyes on the demon and as she goes to attack, your blood sets on fire. You crouch and push off the roof. In a spiral of orange, hot flames, you spring forward with a blinding speed that surprises you as you shoot towards the couple. The demon and Tanjirou look at you confused and surprised. As you grab Tanjirou, a flash of pink flies over the two of you. Looking up, you watch as Nezuko kicks the demon. As you had previously expected, the demon had been Warabihime-oiran. You watch as Nezuko stands in front of the two of you defensively, growling with rage. The two of them stared at each other as the demon cursed at Nezuko, promising to kill her. You look down as Tanjirou passes out in your lap. Glancing around, you hope that the boys or even Uzui shows up soon. 

(Hi guys, I move into my college dorm tomorrow. Wish me luck.)