(Not taking a break) Authors note AGAIN part what? like 12

No, I am not taking a break. In fact, I already have Chapter 10 written out. I might release it soon, instead of waiting until next week. Let me know if y'all would like me to do that. 

So, I was reading through the earlier chapters and, well, there are a lot of plot holes and things that don't really make sense. So, I'm going to go into details about some things. Also feel free to comment some questions, so I can answer any of them. 

1. Okay, In the Mugen Train Arc, the reader losers their sword after Akaza shatters it. I don't think I ever actually said anything about the reader getting a new sword. So, yes, they did get a new sword, and yes their swordsmith was very mad. :)

2. Reader is magically friends with Giyuu. Plot-hole, and is super uncanon. I don't know how to explain this other than, they've spent a lot of time together behind the scenes. (Reader forced him to hangout with them.)

3. The whole plot with Reader and Akaza and their backstory isn't necessarily a plot-hole, as it will be explained later in the book. 

4. The whole tingles thing the reader has with Demons and Humans. That wasn't present in the earlier chapters, sorry about that. It's a new skill they have discovered after their battle with Akaza. 

5. The Reader and Kyoujurou are fully healed by the time the Entertainment District Arc happens. You know with Kyoujurou being a Hashira and Reader being close to a Hashira they both heal relatively fast. They both have scars, and everyone was pretty shocked Kyoujurou didn't lose his eye, and well, they were shocked that reader was alive. However, both Reader and Kyoujurou have scars in respective places. i.e: Reader has scars all over their hands and Kyoujurou does have a scar on his eye. 

Want another question to be answered, or something to be explained? Let me know.