*18*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: The Capital Henituse Household-

Cale threw the letter to the table with an extremely annoyed expression. Eve stared at the letter before continuing munching the cookie Hans gave to her.

“Will you not go?”

“Can I not go?”

“No. It is a Northeastern nobles meeting.”

“I knew it.”

Nobles were fast at getting information. Cale was the same way as well. Hans handed the document he received from the residence manager to Cale.

“This is the list of nobles who are currently in the capital.”

“Good. Did Ron take care of things properly?”

Hans had a short response to Cale’s question.

“Yes.”

Cale was satisfied with that answer. Cale had prepared a lot for Taylor. A wig, a robe, a wheelchair without the Stan family crest, and even money. He had given everything to Taylor properly. Well, other than the money, Hans handled the delivery process for everything else.

“Good work. Get some rest.”

“Yes sir. I will make sure to get some rest.”

Hans was not the type to say that he was okay when told to rest. Cale said one more thing, as Hans quickly tried to leave.

“Ah, but have them send something up for me to eat.”

“I will make sure to do so.”

Hans quickly responded to Cale’s statement, which indicated he would not be going down to the dining room, and soon enough, Cale’s chamber was filled with a feast. Cale looked at the dishes that included meat, desserts, and even wine, and smiled with satisfaction before heading over to the terrace. Eve was staring at the feast in front of her and sat down beside Cale.

His chamber was located on the third floor. It was the room that received the most sunlight. He opened the large window heading to the terrace and called out. Cale had asked Hans to let Eve stay in his room for the time being. Of course, Hans being clueless let it be.

“Come in.”

He then left the window open and sat down next to the table. Soon enough, Cale and Eve could see a couple of leaves floating in the sky and sitting down on the chair across from Cale.

The dragon had entered the room with a couple of leaves stuck to him.

On and Hong also sat down on chairs to the left and right of the invisible dragon.

Cale stared at the four of them, before opening the wine bottle and telling them to eat.

“Go ahead and eat.”

The red wine filled the glass.

“You gathered ingredients for us, but you never got to eat any of it.”

Cale brought the wine glass to his lips as he continued to speak.

“I’m sure it wasn’t easy following us.”

At that moment, the Black Dragon removed its invisibility magic and revealed itself. On helped remove the leaves that were stuck to the dragon, Hong stuffed a piece of steak that Beacrox had cooked into the dragon’s mouth and Eve keep putting food on the dragon plate.

The average age of these three animals was 7 years old. He still doesn't know Eve real age yet but he assumes she's 7 years old since that was the age she died. Cale just watched the four children eat, before pushing more food toward them. Seeing Cale being so nice made On and Hong flinch, while the Black Dragon and Eve stopped chewing and just started to observe Cale.