*30*

-Third Person POV-

Lock didn’t know how to start. He continued to peek at Cale every so often while staring at his feet. Lock lightly bit down on his lips a couple of times. He didn’t like this personality of his very much. At that moment, Lock heard a cold voice.

“Spit it out.”

“Excuse me?”

Lock lifted his head to see Cale. This was the first time Lock made eye contact with Cale since coming into the room. Cale kept eye contact with Lock, as he continued to speak.

“Good. When you are talking to someone, you should make eye contact like this.”

He continued.

“Spit out everything you want to say.”

Cale looked at the clock before looking back at Lock, who was looking at him with a blank expression on his face.

“I will at least listen to what you have to say.”

“Ah.”

Lock let out a gasp. He clenched his fidgeting hands and finally started to speak.

“I, I am the older brother.”

His voice was weak. His body was large, but he was still a young boy.

“I need to take care of my younger siblings.”

Lock knew that he was still lacking a lot to be called a member of the Wolf Tribe. However, he had 10 younger siblings that he needed to protect and care for right now.

In addition.

“I was also a nephew and a younger brother.”

The Blue Wolf Tribe loved and cherished the cowardly and stupid Lock. He could not forget about his family, friends, and neighbours who cared for him so much.

“That is why I need to get my revenge.”

That was why he needed to pay them back for everything they took from him.

Lock pressed down on his shaking hands and said whatever came to mind. Once he did that, he felt his head clearing up a bit. He then bowed his head and could see his feet and the carpet. He then heard a voice.

“Young wolf boy.”

Lock lifted his head. Cale Henituse. This owner of a large residence that Lock couldn’t even dream of when he lived in his village, was someone that Choi Han hyung had said was worth betting at least? of his life on. Such a man was bluntly speaking to him.

“You are a wolf.”

Lock started to recall many memories. He could see his life in the Blue Wolf Tribe.

“Wolves protect their families and put them first, before even themselves. I consider them to be a tribe to be proud of.”

The lock could see a smiling face in front of him.

“I have heard what you wanted to say.”

At that moment, Lock could see this man and everything in this room. On either side of Cale were the cute Cat Tribe kittens, and the sunlight coming into the room made it seem very peaceful.

Lock finally remembered the words that he needed to say, and the words he wanted to say.

“Thank you very much for your help. And...please help me.”

The owner of this peaceful atmosphere started to speak.

“Once was enough for the thanks.”

The reason Cale was thinking so much about how to act like trash these days was because of Choi Han and the Black Dragon. The Black Dragon itself was a concern, while Choi Han was a concern because of the things he brought back with him. While they were talking, Eve had quietly entered the room. She looks at Lock before walking over to the two kittens.