*54*

(A/N - Hello~ I'm finally back to writing again. As of late, I have been having a lot of ideas running through my head so I will try to write a lot from now on.)

-Third Person POV-
-Location: Henituse Territory-

The report had only a single line.

How could there be such a scary report? However, it let Cale know that it was sent from Ron. Well, the writing and the seal they agreed upon before Ron had left also supported that it was from Ron.

Knock knock knock.

"Young master, may I enter?"

Cale heard Hans's voice along with the knock. The kittens calmed down while the Black Dragon immediately turned invisible. Eve however may or may not have fallen asleep on the bed. She did.

"Enter."

Hans entered with his arm full of snacks for the kittens as he started to speak.

"The mage said it is fine to visit at any time."

"Then I'll go now. You don't need to follow."

Cale left Hans in the room as he left to head to the administrative building.

- Where are you going? To meet with a mage?

Cale slightly nodded his head for the Black Dragon who followed him instead of staying back to play with On and Hong or napping with Eve.

Cale was certain that the dragon got interested in the word, 'mage.'

The next day, Cale and Eve got onto the carriage and started to speak to the Whale siblings

"Not bad for my new guards."

Witira with her whip in her hand and Paseton with a sword in his hand, both smiled toward Cale. Eve had received a new dress fit for her journey and a new sword since the one before broke. The whale siblings were still under the Black Dragon's appearance magic. Cale started to head toward Harris Village, well, the Forest of Darkness, to be more accurate.

Cale got off the carriage once they got to Harris Village, the village closest to the Forest of Darkness. His thoughts once he got there were simple.

"It's black."

It had been a little longer than two months, but Harris Village was still dark. Cale looked down toward his feet to see that there were still black ashes on the ground. Eve however start to get headaches as she got off the carriage. The scene in front of her seems familiar. Where had she seen it before...?