*41*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: Palace of Joy-

“Tell me.”

Choi Han lifted his head.

“That mage appeared in the location you told me about. I tried to kill him, but his subordinates rushed toward me."

“I’m sure they were ready to die.”

“...Yes.”

The secret organization valued Redika quite a bit for some reason.

“So they escaped?”

“...Yes.”

Choi Han lowered his head again as he continued to speak.

“I only managed to cut off his left arm.”

‘Hmm?’

“I then burned the arm up in case he came back for his arm to put it back together. Ah, his left eye should be injured as well.”

‘Isn’t that a death sentence for a mage? Mages needed to cast magic with both hands for their mana to be balanced. Losing an arm would end up affecting that quite a bit. Cale looked toward Choi Han with a stiff expression.

Choi Han was standing there with his head down and fists clenched.

“I was supposed to kill him. I’m sorry.”

“No need to be sorry. You did well.”

Cale looked toward Lock, On and Hong who was sitting next to Choi Han. On and Hong did not move toward the Black Dragon like usual. They were stiff in Lock’s arms. The lock was looking at Cale with a desperate gaze. They do want to walk toward Eve to check how she's doing but they didn't move.

‘Did he go berserk?’

Cale looked toward Choi Han and asked.

“His subordinates?”

“I thought it was better to kill them so I took care of them.”

That made the red kitten Hong rub his face on his sister On’s body. Choi Han had used his black aura to completely get rid of them without any traces. This was the first time Hong realized that you could melt a person with aura. Halfway through Choi Han little storytelling, Eve had woken up from too many people talking in the room. Cale, who notice this put his hand on her forehead to prevent her from sitting up. He looks back at Choi Han and said.

“It’s best to be thorough to prevent any future issues. You didn’t break any buildings or anything like that, right?”

Cale was worried that Choi Han went berserk and destroyed some other things. Harris Village and the Blue Wolf Tribe incident were both traumas for Choi Han. Cale was worried that he would go crazy when seeing the people who caused those traumas standing right in front of his eyes.

‘If he goes berserk, I may end up having to clean up the mess.’

Since Choi Han was staying with him, Cale would need to clean up the mess. However, Cale did not want to do such a thing.