*36*

“Young lady Amiru.”

Amiru approached Cale and offered to walk with him. Cale looked toward Amiru’s green hair and calm yet sophisticated expression and casually asked.

“Are you worried I will cause trouble on my way out?”

“Unfortunately, young master Neo was heading back early as well.”

“Ah.”

She was saying she was going with him in case Neo tried to start something again. Cale headed toward the banquet hall door without any other questions, with Amiru next to him. The two of them arrived at Cale’s carriage without saying much and found Ron waiting by the carriage. Eve was also there, hiding behind him.

“Young master Cale, good job today.”

Cale nodded his head at Amiru’s words.

“It was hard. But you have to go back and work some more, young lady Amiru.”

Amiru smiled and started to speak.

“It is because we need to get some good news.”

However, Cale could sense the despair in her voice. The Northeastern coast was a useless piece of land. It was a place filled with cliffs, with nothing else being interesting.

Furthermore, the whirlpools around the cliffs were also a problem. The experienced people living in the territory knew how to avoid them, but it was a dangerous place for others.

‘The, ‘Sound of the Wind,’ is responsible for the whirlpools.’

Amiru and Gilbert would want to get some investment in this useless sea, no matter what. Cale looked toward Amiru, who spoke with a strange expression on her face.

“I believe we are capable of getting such results.”

“Young lady Amiru.”

“Yes, young master Cale.”

Cale thought it wouldn’t be bad to give some help to Eric, Gilbert, and Amiru, whom he worked today like the beast people under his command. They still needed a balance of power in the Northeast nobles’ meeting, and Amiru seemed like someone who would keep secrets pretty well.

“I believe his highness will be pretty interested in this investment.”

“I think so too.”

Amiru agreed with Cale’s statement. It was because the crown prince remembered the issue, even without Eric bringing it up first.

“You discussed an investment for tourism right?”

“Yes.”

Investing in tourism using the coastal cliffs. In Cale’s opinion, it was completely useless. He approached Amiru and whispered in her ears.

“If you are in desperate need of investment, I think it would be good for you to think about the value of the location of your shoreline about the Whipper Kingdom and the other northern Kingdoms.”

“Excuse me?”

Cale shrugged his shoulders at the confused Amiru and added on.

“Of course, it would be best if you kept what I just said to yourself.”

“...I will remember your words for now.”

Cale was satisfied with Amiru, who seemed confused, but kept her mouth shut. He got on the carriage and waved to Amiru. Amiru lightly moved her head to respond to his wave.

Cale started to speak to Ron, who was closing the carriage door.

“Let’s go.”

“Yes, young master.”