*47*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: (I forgot what the island is called)

Eve was taking a nap as she was exhausted from her etiquette lesson. Thanks to Beacrox, she had to drink two cups of milk before her nap. Beacrox turn his head and saw Cale walking out of the forest.

"Let's go back. There's not much to see."

The Vice-Captain, who was finally starting to recover from his seasickness, turned pale again, but Beacrox seemed to have bought a lot of fish from the fisherman, as he happily responded.

"Young master Cale, We will have roasted fish for dinner."

"Sounds good."

After returning to the residence, Cale was waiting for the time to pass with a stomach full of roasted fish. Once darkness finally descended on the small village, he took out some scuba gear from the magic box he got from Billos.

Cale stood on the window sill facing the Cliff of Winds and the Northeastern sea as he started to talk to On and Hong.

"Keep a good watch at home."

"We won't let anybody in."

"Have a safe trip."

"Mhm"

Cale just nodded his head to respond to the baby kittens and Eve before looking toward the Black Dragon.

The Black Dragon looked toward Cale with confidence and casually called out a spell.

"Flight."

At that moment, Cale's body floated up into the air.

"Let's go."

Eve was walking around the estate as she was looking at the different paintings in the hall

Eve was walking around the estate as she was looking at the different paintings in the hall. Her eyes held an interest in all the colourful paintings she had never seen before. That's when she saw Beacrox walking out of the kitchen after his nightly clean up.

"Big brother!"

Eve ran up to Beacrox and hug his waist, burying her face into his stomach. Beacrox smiled slightly before his face went back to normal. He picked her up and bring her to the garden.

Her eyes widened seeing the flower that has bloomed around her. Despite the lack of emotion and expressionless face, she felt things she never felt before or emotion she had long forgotten. She points at one flower and looks at Beacrox, wondering what the flowers name is.

"Hydrangea. It means togetherness and unity."

Eve's eyes shine for a moment before looking at all the other flowers. Before blurting out something she didn't know would come out of her mouth.

"Morana..."

Beacrox look at her dumbfounded but widened in surprise when he sees tears running down her face. He quickly buried her face into his shoulder while patting her back to comfort her.

"My last name.....is Morana..."

This is important information for Beacrox and something that he will report to Cale. This means that she's regaining her memory little by little. Soon, her past will be unveiled. He just hopes she doesn't remember her death...

 He just hopes she doesn't remember her death

(To be continued...)

This chapter is quite short. Noted that this chapter is just a filler chapter but it is canon in my book. Meaning, yes, Eve last name is Morana. It was hinted in my recent chapter or my last chapter that has the fun fact. Eve last name means death. I was struggling between Morana and Sephtis. But I decided to pick Morana as it is easier to pronounce.