*55*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: The Forest of Darkness-

The Black Dragon was already flapping its wings and looking at the Whale siblings from behind Cale. Witira smiled and reached her hand out to Cale, who took a water bottle out of the magic bag and handed it to her. Eve pulled her sword out as she scout the area just in case. She looked toward the whale siblings and make sure to take note of their strength.

Witira drank the water before reaching her hand back out.

Swooooooooosh.

A three-meter-long whip appeared in her hand. She flicked it once before wrapping it around her arm and then joked with the group.

"I will safely get you to your destination."

Cale found her to be reliable. A Humpback Whale. The royal family of the ocean was said to be able to easily handle the Killer Whale beast people, the troublemakers of the sea.

However, he did not plan to do as she said. But there was no need to tell her that right now. He then pointed to the entrance of the Forest of Darkness.

"Let's go."

Cale stepped into the Forest of Darkness.

The forest was not loud, but many different noises were echoing inside. The sounds of insects, the roars of monsters in the distance, birds chirping, and even some other strange monster noises.

"Aren't dangerous places usually quiet?"

Paseton cut through the bushes with his sword as he asked Cale. Eve wonders for a while before sheathing her sword back in its holder. She needs to see how strong her string is.

"That is only when there is a single ruler in the area."

The Forest of Darkness did not have a ruler. There was just a relationship between eating and getting eaten.

"Be careful with your shoes. Make sure your skin does not get revealed."

"Got it."

Paseton looked down at the extra cloth between his pants and shoes and then looked back up at Cale. Cale's magic bag was magical. It had all sorts of items inside, and they were all necessary items for their travels.

'You need to be careful of your ankles here. The insects are dangerous too. You can get poisoned if you are bitten.'

'What about Eve? She's wearing a dress.'

'Don't worry. She's immune to poison'

Paseton recalled what Cale had told them and wondered how Cale knew about all of this and learned something new about Eve. However, he could not easily ask because Cale was still very busy.

"Look forward."

"Ah, yes sir!"

Cale's blunt voice made Paseton quickly turn back forward and follow behind his sister Witira to clear their path. They were currently passing through short bushes that reached their waists. Eve was pouting as she also want to be as tall as the whale siblings one day.